Currently, there are well over a dozen candidates seeking the Republican nomination for President of the United States. Only one of those mere mortals will survive and face Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election. And, if they do not change their tactics, they will be slaughtered. The Republican bloated carcass will be rotting in the sun and we will have more tyranny upon the freedom loving people of this great country. The old saying about history is true; those who do not learn from history will repeat it. Historically, Democrats beat the stuffing out of Republicans – Not because they are right on the issues, but because Republicans are wrong in their approach. Let me take just a few lines to give my fellow conservatives some well intentioned advice as to how to win next year.
1. Obey Reagan’s 11th Commandment “Thou Shalt Speak No Ill of a Fellow Republican.” Reagan was right. During the next 6 months we will watch each and every one of these Republicans tearing and devouring each other until there is nothing left for the Democrats to do except hose down the mess, which is something that they are happy to do. This path to self-destruction must end! Realize that when the Press asks a Republican how he/she feels about the position of a fellow Republican; they really don’t want your answer as much as they want you to trash your fellow Republican.
2. Realize who the true political enemy is and go after her. Conventional wisdom tells the Republicans that the last man standing will be the warrior that we choose to take on Hillary and the Democrats next year. By the time we get to that last man (or woman) standing, it is too late and the election is a foregone conclusion and Hillary is parking her broom outside the Oval Office. Fellow Republicans, it is the one who takes the fight to Hillary in the primaries and does it most effectively who will be the one to take her on in the general election. We are the party of ideas. Our ideas matter. However, we have adopted the politics of personal destruction (master engineered by the Clinton machine) and turned them on each other. As a Republican, I don’t want to vote for the one who can take out Bush, Trump, or Cruz. I want to vote for the one who can take the fight to Hillary and the tired bags under her eyes and defeat her based upon ideas that are understood by the people.
3. Democrats cheat! Remember that. They do not just play dirty, they cheat. I know that we are not supposed to say such things (at least that is what the Democrats tell us) but they cheat. They are creative in ways that they cheat, but they cheat. A Republican must win a house or senate seat by at least two percentage points or the Democrats will just keep counting and recounting until they have the necessary votes to defeat the hapless Republican who plays by the rules. Don’t believe me? Ever hear the name Al Franken? Democrats will cheat by running people who are ineligible as well. Frank Lautenberg was not legally eligible to run for senate from New Jersey, but they ran him anyway; and he won. Allen West lost his house seat due to documented over counting of democratic votes. I could go on, but I have made my point.
4. Democrats start with 47% of the vote already in their corner. Mitt Romney in his infamous video was right. Mitt was smeared with that video because he said the obvious. No one to this day has disputed what he said; merely that he said it. Well over four out of ten people in the USA now receive some sort of government assistance. This is the permanent Obama underclass that the Dear Leader has created and I got news for you: They are not going to vote to cut their pay. They never have and they never will. They like their food stamps, Section 8, WIC, Free Lunch programs, Obamaphones, and countless other government give-aways. When you add a few percentage points for those who once voted Republican and who now vote Democrat because they are dead, and combine them with the absentee and mail-in votes that come from various memory care units in nursing homes across the country that are submitted by various Democratic operatives, you increase the lead substantially. Add to that number the out-and-out voter fraud at the polls, (this is why Democrats are against photo IDs at the polls) and that pushes the vote up to 50%. Then you exclude overseas votes of the military (a popular Democrat tactic) and the election is won without firing a shot. Democrats cheat!
5. Do not get side tracked by the various issues of the day. The internet is great at pushing side issues that while important, distract from the main focus. We have to hammer hard that Democrats are bad for America based upon a failing economy, a disastrous foreign policy, and moral decay. Don’t get distracted about who questioned anyone’s patriotism or who served and who did not. Workplace non-participation in the country is about 100 million – the highest ever! Obama just made a deal with Iran to ensure they they will get nukes while they were shouting “Death to America.” The Democrats defend that which cannot be defended based upon what we see from the Planned Parenthood videos. Those videos need to be tied around the neck of Hillary and any other Democrat who is running for office.
The Allied Nations (USA, Canada, England, Russia) defeated Germany in WWII. They did it not by shooting at each other, but by taking the fight right down the throat of Germany. It was a race to Berlin in the final days of the war. This is exactly how we defeat the Clinton war machine. It is a race that is won by recognizing our allies and knowing our enemy. We do not win wars by fighting our friends, but by defeating the enemy.
If we want to see Hillary age before our eyes for the next eight years and watch Bill chasing every skirt in DC, then just keep doing what you are doing Republicans. It is guaranteed that we will not win come 2016.